As an environmental consultant, Out-Task Environmental combines rigorous scientific knowledge, familiarity with regulatory requirements and technical expertise to conduct thorough multidisciplinary investigations to identify and minimize risks that would result in legal action or fines, ensure compliance with current laws and to preserve health and safety.
We can provide insight and expertise on issues including:
- air, noise, water and contaminated soil assessment
- landfill gas risk assessment
- vapour intrusion risk assessment
- risk and environmental impact assessment
- specialist agricultural assessment
- soil hazard categorisation and management
- environmental management and remediation solutions
- regulatory and legislative compliance
- strategic water and wastewater planning / engineering
- salinity action statements
- sustainability and energy solutions
- corporate environmental performance reporting and benchmarking
Out-Task Environmental offers independent non-statutory environmental audit services led by Dr Harry Grynberg who is a former EPA appointed Environmental Auditor (Industrial Facilities).
Dr Grynberg can undertake the following:
- Non-statutory environmental audits – regulatory, EMS and due diligence;
- Environmental compliance and management audits;
- Monitoring program verification;
- Oversight of EPA permissions applications;
- Water and wastewater management and treatment;
- Landfill management, design, operations, monitoring programs, compliance audits;
- EPA, local government, other regulator, stakeholder and community liaison; and
- Expert witness for appeals tribunals, arbitration and court hearings.
Dr Grynberg has undertaken many audits during his career for private and public clients both in Victoria and interstate for various sites including mines & mineral processing sites, oil producing facilities, industrial liquid waste treatment sites, manufacturing sites, transport depots, metal working sites and others.