Out-Task Environmental combines rigorous scientific knowledge, familiarity with regulatory requirements and technical expertise to conduct thorough multidisciplinary investigations to identify and minimize risks that would result in legal action or fines, ensure compliance with current laws and to preserve health and safety. We conduct both field and desk-based research and prepare factual or detailed scientific reports on their findings and/or recommendations for a variety of clients across a range of industry sectors in Victoria and interstate.
We can provide insight and expertise on issues including:
- property assessments for potential contamination concerns (known as environmental site assessment)
- air, noise, water and soil assessment
- risk and environmental impact assessment
- specialist agricultural assessment
- soil hazard categorisation and management
- environmental management and remediation solutions
- EPA works approval applications, commissioning and operational support
- regulatory and legislative compliance
- strategic water and wastewater planning / engineering
- sustainability and energy solutions
- corporate environmental performance reporting and benchmarking
Refer to sub-menus for more information on specific services, clients and example projects.