We pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service and support for all of our clients, however, we recognise that occasionally things do not go as well as they should have. If that’s the case, we want to know about it. Staff and management are firmly committed to your right to complain and every effort will be made to address any concerns as soon as possible. We aim to provide an avenue for open communication where concerns can help provide a higher quality service.
Why it is important to express your concerns / complaints
- It helps us provide a better service
- If you are unhappy with any part of our service you have a right to let us know
- We need to know about your concerns so we can address them, (e.g., inappropriate behaviour, occupational health and safety issues, technical quality etc.)
To Express Your Concerns / Complaints
- Discuss the nature or issue of the complaint directly with the agency (phone 03 9857 6392)
- Write a letter addressed to the Managing Executive (mark it confidential) and post to PO Box 483, Kew, 3101
- Send Email via our contact form (mark it confidential)
Please consider the following points
- Nature or issue of complaint
- Names of individuals concerned
- How do you see this situation being improved or resolved
Concern / Complaint Management
Depending on the nature of the concern it will be addressed in one of the following ways
- A staff member will contact you and listen to your concern, discuss possible solutions and follow through with the implementation and follow-up of possible solutions.
- The Managing Director may choose to respond via mail or email.
- The Managing Director may choose to forward the issue to an independent party for comment and may respond via mail or email.
- Any criminal matters will be referred to the relevant authorities.
All concerns will be taken seriously and individuals treated with respect. All complaints will be treated as confidential, unless your name is required by law.